For all women who live in the San Francisco Bay Area…
This Professional Networking Gathering
For Extraordinary Women
Is Like No Other…
This unique gathering offers
a relaxed environment to be
re-charged, re-inspired and re-connected
and to do business with
like-minded professional women like you.
Are you ready for networking to be fun: to take the “work” out of networking?
Are you looking for new business solutions that will allow you to be successful and have a life?
Are you craving a community where you feel seen, valued and supported?
Did you know there’s a way to get more done by doing less?
We have tested this theory and it works! When you take a break from technology from time-to-time and schedule regular face-to-face time with like-minded women, you will find, as we did, that your energy, enthusiasm and creativity is renewed by connection.
At the same time, perhaps you are looking for new ways to grow your business?
There’s no doubt about it, women like to build the “know”, “like”, and “trust” factor before doing business with another. We like the time to get to know one’s another, to build a relationship first: this way business is sustainable over time.
Dearest extraordinary woman…
We’re Karen and Aimée and we have a new solution with a demonstrated track record! Over the years, we’ve attended many women’s events, business professional gatherings, and networking meetings where all too often we left feeling tired, de-energized and questioning if it was all a waste of our precious time. We found little that was truly nourishing and resented the “push” energy of the room.
After all, how much can you absorb when you are feeling pressured to perform? This began the conversation about what kind of event would we want to attend? A networking event you can hardly wait to get to each month…
We have good news!
Experience an even better way to connect!
Imagine investing one afternoon each month to attend a unique business gathering for extraordinary women (yes, that’s you!) that offers a nurturing and uplifting environment so you can be inspired, renewed, educated, and recognized. A networking event where you will get to meet and connect with other extraordinary professional women and grow your business by developing new relationships.
This Is Not Your Typical Business Networking Meeting!
Join us for just a few hours a month where you will:
- Be inspired and educated by our top-of-the-line speakers
- Learn new tips and techniques for being more conscious in business
- Make new business connections with other professional women
- Be nurtured by the warmth and beauty of our meeting space
- Leave re-energized, recharged, and motivated to take better care of yourself
And we don’t stop there! But, we know that one way to refill you is to surprise and delight you!
This Month’s Special Guest Speaker:
“Get Sparked! Time to feel Inspired, Celebrated and Uplifted”
We each have our own inner spark and life purpose, yet often get drowned out by our inner critic and limited beliefs. During this interactive presentation, the audience will be invited to get out of their head and into their hearts and potential.
Lisa’s 75-minute interactive presentation will support you to:
- Feel motivated and ready to enrich your life with more meaning and purpose.
- Do something with that feeling tugging at your heart.
- Take steps in the direction of living your life filled with more Purpose and Passion.
- Learn meditation techniques to tap into and leverage your unique abilities and passions.
- Get connected with women in your community through the Sparked Experience.
Lisa Rueff loves creating ways to connect and empower people to their highest POTENTIAL, PURPOSE and PASSIONS. Lisa has accomplished more in the last 5 years than most people do in a lifetime…
From creating Sparked, to building an orphanage and school in Haiti, leading international yoga humanitarian retreats to running a wish-granting music foundation. Lisa founded Sparked, a board game and platform, to bring people together to feel connected, celebrated and inspired. It’s the game with inspiration, heart and hilarity, and she loves orchestrating signature Sparked experiences to uplift and empower everyone that takes part.
She is also the Founder of YogaVentures, a global humanitarian retreat company that provides participants meaningful volunteer retreats worldwide. Lisa also fundraised and built a 12,000 sq. ft home and school for earthquake-orphaned children in Haiti, The Jacmel Children Center – with 27 children now living and thriving there. Lisa has led over 40 international trips in the past 5 years, 20 to Haiti alone, and encourages participants to discover how we each have the ability to make a tangible impact in our communities locally and globally.
Lisa Rueff, Founder
Reserve your seat now!
Isn’t it time for a new solution? Take a moment to secure your space by clicking the button below – this event fills up quickly!
We’ve been thanked repeatedly for leading by example.
We’ve taught our clients how to do less and accomplish more, grow their business through building relationships and the power of community. We feel a calling to bring this conscious way of doing business and living life fully to the forefront.
That is why we feel so passionately about bringing this self-nurturing modality to you!
You’ll be welcomed into
and feel the warmth of…
- Exercises and activities that allow you to release your stress and gently recharge
- Inspirational guest speakers that will change your life forever
- Tips and techniques that encourage you to grow your business consciously
- Facilitated conversations that invite you to share your wisdom and expertise
- An exquisite location that is surrounded by nature
- Exquisite and healthy finger foods that titillate your taste buds
- Music that accompanies your journey of rejuvenation
- High-end teas to fortify you in bone china teacups
- Special take-home gifts that promote your own self-care