For all women who live in the San Francisco Bay Area…
This Professional Networking Gathering
For Extraordinary Women
Is Like No Other…
This unique gathering offers
Did you know there’s a way to get
more done by doing less?
We have tested this theory and it works! When you take a break from technology from time-to-time and schedule regular face-to-face time with like-minded women, you will find, as we did, that your energy, enthusiasm and creativity is renewed by connection.
At the same time, perhaps you are looking for new ways to grow your business?
There’s no doubt about it, women like to build the “know”, “like”, and “trust” factor before doing business with another. We like the time to get to know one’s another, to build a relationship first: this way business is sustainable over time.
|Dearest Extraordinary Woman…
We’re Karen and Aimée and we have a new solution with a demonstrated track record! Over the years, we’ve attended many women’s events, business professional gatherings, and networking meetings where all too often we left feeling tired, de-energized and questioning if it was all a waste of our precious time. We found little that was truly nourishing and resented the “push” energy of the room.
After all, how much can you absorb when you are feeling pressured to perform? This began the conversation about what kind of event would we want to attend? A networking event you can hardly wait to get to each month…
We have good news!
Experience an even better way to connect!
Imagine investing one afternoon each month to attend a unique business gathering for extraordinary women (yes, that’s you!) that offers a nurturing and uplifting environment so you can be inspired, renewed, educated, and recognized. A networking event where you will get to meet and connect with other extraordinary professional women and grow your business by developing new relationships.
This Is Not Your Typical
Business Networking Meeting!
Join us for just a few hours a month where you will:
- Be inspired and educated by our top-of-the-line speakers
- Learn new tips and techniques for being more conscious in business
- Make new business connections with other professional women
- Be nurtured by the warmth and beauty of our meeting space
- Leave re-energized, recharged, and motivated to take better care of yourself
And we don’t stop there! But, we know that one way to refill you is to surprise and delight you!
Reserve your seat now!
This event happens on the last
Tuesday of each month…
January through October
(special dates for November & December, 2019)
Isn’t it time for a new solution?
Take a moment to secure your space by clicking the button below
– this event fills up quickly!
We’ve been thanked repeatedly for leading by example.
We’ve taught our clients how to do less and accomplish more, grow their business through building relationships and the power of community. We feel a calling to bring this conscious way of doing business and living life fully to the forefront.
That is why we feel so passionately about bringing this self-nurturing modality to you!
You’ll be welcomed into
and feel the warmth of…
- Exercises and activities that allow you to release your stress and gently recharge
- Inspirational guest speakers that will change your life forever
- Tips and techniques that encourage you to grow your business consciously
- Facilitated conversations that invite you to share your wisdom and expertise
- An exquisite location that is surrounded by nature
- Exquisite and healthy finger foods that titillate your taste buds
- Music that accompanies your journey of rejuvenation
- High-end teas to fortify you in bone china teacups
- Special take-home gifts that promote your own self-care
Are you falling into the loneliness of the entrepreneur syndrome?
New studies suggest loneliness has adverse health effects. That’s something entrepreneurs need to address. We believe that we are stronger together!
We believe in collaboration versus competition. Collaboration can rapidly advance your shared interests and result in a win for all participants.
Read what others have said about Developing Alliances:
We hope you decide to join us on the last Tuesday of Each Month from 1-5 PM in Santa Rosa, California, because it is our greatest honor and pleasure to celebrate you, a business professional and an extraordinary woman!
Love and blessings,