Business Mentoring: Strategic Business Rejuvenation
“Whether you are a business owner, entrepreneur or corporate executive, we have a question for you? Are you ready to take your business to the next level on all fronts and easily sustain that upswing until you are ready for another growth surge?”
As a business owner, imagine if:
- Your vision was further integrated with your values, in a way that you were able to maximize your contribution.
- All of your employees/vendors knew exactly what you expect from them, why you expect it and how to deliver against your expectations.
- Employee performance was improved incrementally month-by-month. Client and employee satisfaction was at an all time high.
- You were able to reduce your own working hours because your employees/vendors took accountability for their own performance. You could rest easy at night, knowing that your business was on track.
- Your own success brought you the fulfillment you seek.
- The unique set of skills and abilities that Karen Halseth and Aimée Lyndon- Adams of What Truly Matters: Redefining Success bring to A Family Law Firm have created a new foundation of accountability that allows our business to consistently deliver on its promises and grow into its potential. Their business savvy and personal charisma allows them to cut through any obstacles, sensitive staff issues, and outdated procedures and create the alignment that brings success. We honestly couldn’t recommend them more highly!
Bret and Joann CampoyA Family Law Firm
- What Truly Matters provided a highly valuable series of consultations and meetings with the guest services staff and the management team of Osmosis in 2013. Though a combination of individual interviews, meetings and mediations, Karen and Aimée were able to get the pulse beat of our organization and provide an excellent forum for airing underlying issues that were hampering our effectiveness. Our work together was successful in creating a clear path forward that remedied our obstacles. This included dealing with some highly charged interpersonal issues that urgently needed to be cleared. They were able to create a safe and comfortable passage for everyone to reach new ground. I highly recommend their services. As a team they are exceptional with highly developed listening skills and a keen ability to engage all of the stakeholders in proactive problem solving.
Michael Stusser, OwnerOsmosis Day Spa Sanctuary
Group Mentoring: Karen and Aimée work with small groups of private clients
Group Mentoring is for you if you are ready to:
- Play a bigger game; enjoy more abundance and more visibility.
- Receive more quality support on an ongoing basis.
- Expand your network with like-minded professionals and learn alongside your peers.
- Harness the power of collaboration.
- Get insightful solutions to your burning questions and problems.
- Invest in your own further education.
- I just wanted to let you both know how valuable the mentoring calls have been. I feel like I am getting a weekly session with both of you; that is truly amazing! I feel the power of the group in a way that I did not think was possible. We are all benefiting and growing from these sessions. I would definitely be interested in continuing to get this support regularly. It helps me stay focused on what truly matters!
JANET BROWN, Bookkeeper
- I'm filled with gratitude for all the profoundly insightful teachings delivered with compassion and delight by our wise guides, Aimee and Karen. The tools and techniques I have learned have assisted me in consciously unpackaging the possibilities in each situation and seeing the wonder in every day. All my relationships have deepened and I am newly inspired about my work and projects. I have a new appreciation for personal responsibility and living in the moment and am "raising the bar" on all my personal and professional goals. Thank you both for your laughter and for modeling lives that are fulfilled and filled with meaning.
MARLENE SINICKI, Filmmaker/Art Director/Artist
Private Mentoring: Karen and Aimée reserve a few days per month to work with private clients
“Private mentoring with Karen and Aimée is deeply transformative experience, one that will transform your business and your life.”
Private Mentoring is for you if:
- You want personalized one-on-one mentoring with mentors who have a proven track record of success and fulfillment.
- You know that you have a big destiny and it’s time for you to be living it now!
- You have no time to waste and want to open to the highest level of change in the shortest amount of time.
- You want to take your business to the next level and live the life you came to live now!
- You want to make a big difference in the world.
- I consider Karen and Aimée of What Truly Matters to be my trusted advisers. Their integration of caring, candid, practical, professional and metaphysical wisdom has added a level of unsurpassed support to my life and resulted in growth in my career as well as my personal relationship. All professional women need a mentor who can meet you where you are at and guide you to the next horizon.
JENNIFER DEVLIN,Herbert FAIA, LEED® AP, BD+CSenior Partner, EHDD
- A HUGE thank you! The process of change has often been challenging for me, but your monthly business mentoring services have facilitated my new found clarity, courage and vision to take a major step forward in my career. I am profoundly grateful to have such a caring, savvy, business coach who is able to identify and clear my obstacles, and support my passions.
CAROLE LEVYAuthor of The Bumpy Road to Collaboration
VIP Days: Strategy and Success
“If you ready for major change in your business or life, and want to speed it up, this is the answer. In just one day, you can eliminate months or years of resistance and uncertainty.”
Examples of what you can accomplish:
- Identify and eliminate your greatest obstacles to success
- Resolve an outstanding conflict with a partner, peer or colleague that is undermining your results
- Clarify your vision, mission and values and create a series of inspired action steps to re launch or revitalize your business or your life
- Lay out your optimal route to success
That’s the power of a VIP Day with Aimée and Karen
- Three years of therapy or one VIP Day with Karen and Aimée of What Truly Matters? Who knew!
ALEXANDRA HILLWriter, Keynote Speaker, Life Coach
- You are two of the brightest beams of light I know! I’m blessed and grateful to have access to you and your wisdom in my life. My VIP Day was one of the best days of my life!